December 2017 [CLOSED NOW]
We are looking for an outstanding researcher with aspirations in health and policy consultancy to join our team in London. This role is perfect for either a graduate or research looking to quickly step up to the next level in their career.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Political, regulatory and technical research
- Drafting reports, research papers, letters and press releases
- Monitoring and intelligence gathering from both online and other sources
- Implementation of client programmes with senior management
- Organisation of client meetings and events
- Supporting in the development of new business opportunities
- Client and stakeholder management
- 2.1 degree or above in a relevant academic field
- Demonstrable interest in politics, current affairs and business
- Excellent drafting skills with a high level of English language proficiency with the ability to communicate competently with a range of audiences
- High quality research and analytical skills, thorough attention to detail and evidence of an outstanding commitment to completing assigned tasks
- Ability to work under intense pressure, across various fields and within tight deadlines, including willingness to work beyond conventional office hours where necessary
- Self-sufficiency, enthusiasm and motivation, with an openness to learn from colleagues and develop through hard work and tenacity
- Capacity to contribute to maintaining an enjoyable and friendly working environment
- Ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects without sacrificing quality
- Professional experience in a research role, ideally with some exposure to the healthcare sector or a prolonged period of relevant academic research
- Demonstrable interest and background in life sciences and/ or health policy
At Decideum we operate a strict meritocracy where hard work, diligence and results are rewarded. As such there are no limitations on how far or how quickly an outstanding candidate may expect to rise through the company.
We strive to develop long-term employees and the successful applicant can expect to enjoy plentiful opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Negotiable and dependent on experience
15th January 2018
To be conducted at the end of January
Email a CV (max. 2 pages) and covering letter (max. 1 page) detailing how you meet the qualifications outlined above to Carol Moules – email@example.com – clearly stating in the subject the job title you are applying for.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
References and examples of written research may be asked for at interview.